Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosario Carreon
Dr. Rosario Carreon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vernon, TX. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Carreon is affiliated with North Texas State Hospital - Vernon Campus and Wilbarger General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosario Carreon has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rosario Carreon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vernon, TX.
Dr. Ashvinkumar Patel
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Vernon, TX 0 mi33
Dr. Jessie Hicks
Internal Medicine, Gynecology
Vernon, TX 0.05 mi20
Dr. Brian Ulrich
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Vernon, TX 0.27 mi41