A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosario Nadorra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosario Nadorra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosario Nadorra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadorra graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Nadorra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosario L Nadorra MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rosario L. Nadorra practice?
- Dr. Rosario Nadorra has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosario Nadorra practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists and El Paso Rheumatologists.