Learn more about Dr. Rosario Nadorra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosario Nadorra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadorra
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nadorra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosario Nadorra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadorra graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Nadorra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosario L Nadorra MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rosario L. Nadorra practice?
- Dr. Rosario Nadorra has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosario Nadorra practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists and El Paso Rheumatologists.