A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosario Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosario Rivera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Shawnee Mission Physicians Group Hospitalists
- University Of K S Med Ctr, Kansas City, Ks
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rivera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosario Z. Rivera practice?
Dr. Rosario Rivera practices Family Medicine near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Family Physicians.