A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosario Cecilio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosario Cecilio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cecilio graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Cecilio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles Community Hospital of Norwalk
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cecilio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosario L. Cecilio practice?
Dr. Rosario Cecilio practices General Practice near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier General Practitioners.