A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosario Cecilio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosario Cecilio is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cecilio
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cecilio Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cecilio graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Cecilio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Los Angeles Community Hospital of Norwalk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosario Lim Cecilio MD is a female General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rosario L. Cecilio practice?
- Dr. Rosario Cecilio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosario Cecilio practices General Practice near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Diamond Bar, CA.
See Whittier General Practitioners.