A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosario Cecilio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosario Cecilio is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cecilio graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Cecilio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Los Angeles Community Hospital of Norwalk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosario Lim Cecilio MD is a female General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rosario L. Cecilio practice?
- Dr. Rosario Cecilio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosario Cecilio practices General Practice near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Diamond Bar, CA.
See Whittier Primary Care Doctors.