A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosauro Dalope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosauro Dalope, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalope graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Dalope has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dalope accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosauro A. Dalope practice?
Dr. Rosauro Dalope practices Pediatrics near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians.