A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosauro Dalope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosauro Dalope, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalope graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Dalope has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosauro A Dalope MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rosauro A. Dalope practice?
- Dr. Rosauro Dalope has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosauro Dalope practices Pediatrics near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians.