Dr. Roscoe Marter MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Valencia, CA

February 27th, 2017
I must say, the magnitude of his expertise and the willingness to help me in any way is possible, I consider myself very lucky.

July 20th, 2015
The best Dr. I had ever. He did not disregard any issues I expressed. Listen and fixed each one. Very direct however it was appreciated.

June 21st, 2015
Like a boss! The Best DR!!
I can't believe there are any bad reviews for him! He is clearly a very knowledgable and skilled doctor and just all around a great guy! Most doctors can be socially awkward, but he is super funny, caring and normal. Makes me forget I'm at a doctor appointment because I'm just joking with him the whole time! I had complications after my first child was born and was taken to the ER by ambulance. This was the first time I saw him in serious doctor mode, but he quickly let me know what was going on and handled the situation seriously. He clearly knows when to joke and when to handle an actual issue so easy up ladies. Clearly cares very much for the women in his care. I'm assuming he has daughters by the way he acts. He delivered my second child and I'm hoping he will deliver number 3!

March 31st, 2015
Dr.Mater is an excellent doctor and I would recommend to anyone.

December 29th, 2014
Great Ob-Gyn for our family
We've had two children with Dr. Marter as the primary doctor and I can't say anything but good things. His sense of humor is dry, yes, and if you don't enjoy that kind of humor you'll probably think he's rude. But seriously, he's not. He's really a great, caring physician who doesn't sugar-coat stuff.

March 28th, 2013
Wonderful experience
Dr Marter cared for me during both my pregnancies, he also delivered both of my daughters. He always spent plenty of time with me during appointments. He is professional, but still has a good sense of humor and is easy to talk to. I would recommend him to anyone who who uses a medical group, but still wants personal attention.

July 2nd, 2012
Ten years later and I still talk about Dr. Marter
Once again, I was telling my daughter about her birth and Dr. Marter. Like many others, I had never seen Dr. Marter until the day my daughter was born. She was two weeks late and needed an emergency C-Section. Dr. Marter was on call the night my water broke and I am so thankful. I was not in love with any of the other Dr's at Facey but that's the doctors on my plan, so I was just doing what needed to be done. Thank God Dr. Marter was a blessing and we won't ever forget him!!!!

May 3rd, 2012
Brutal
I found this Dr very insensitive and extremely rough. The physical examination was awful and I've never been treated this way by any other doctor. I have a high threshold for pain and I am only posting this to warn other women.

March 24th, 2012
Best dr ever! He is funny and makes you feel very comfortable. I'm so glad he was the doctor that delivered my son. I couldn't have had a better experience.

January 15th, 2012
Yep, he's funny!
I only had one appointment with Dr. Marter but like others have said he's very entertaining. But the thing l liked most about my visit with Dr. Marter was that kept asking me "Anything else?" in prompting me to ask questions. I think he asked me that about 8 times. And every time he asked I could actually think of another question! It kind of impressed me.

November 16th, 2011
Busy but Great
Dr. Marter is the ONLY reason I am staying with Facey. I don't really care for the nurses or other office staff as most are rude and always seem to make excuses when they make mistakes, and they have made many. But I love Dr.Marter's sense of humor, it puts you at ease, which is great. I suppose you might not like his humor if you're super uptight... but I love him. He also is super skilled and knows what he's talking about. He performed emergency surgery on me, and I trust him. The only problem I have is getting an appointment as he is a very popular DR

April 13th, 2011