Overall Review

no change

April 4th, 2016
Dissapointed
Went to new office to provide a sample due to symptoms. Informed he no longer takes my insurance. Initially told I could still leave sample so i could be treated while i find a new urologist. Then I was told per Dr. Nelson and his financial specialist I would need to schedule F/U and pay $110 before I could even leave a sample. This coming from the same Dr who always told me if I questioned a UTI to come in and leave a sample. Now I need urgent care and a new Urologist. Feel dropped like old pair of socks cause I no longer have the right insurance.

November 8th, 2015
Great doctor.
First time and an emergency squeezed in appt, Our original Dr's Stern and Papoff would not see me unless I waited 2 weeks yet the hospital told me to do it with 48 hours. Thankfully Dr. Nelson staff let us come in and wait the next day,

October 16th, 2015
Best urologist!
Dr. Nelson is incredible, he is knowledgeable, kind,always willing to help!

August 21st, 2015
Doctor Nelson MD, one of the best
If you are male suffering from ED and want to pursue penile injections I can't recommend Dr Nelson too much. All the way from bedside manners to an incredible knowledge of different strengths and mixture configurations. The initial thought is horrifying but please consider this if the blue pill is not working good enough.

May 14th, 2015
This was our 1st time here, and he did amazing with my very talkative 86yr old mother. He sat there and listened to all of her stories & laughed at all of her jokes. He is such a nice guy & I am happy to know my mother is in good care.

April 28th, 2015
This doctor is amazing. He has done wonders for me... I will never go to another doctor.

March 15th, 2015
Very fortunate to have the very best
When you find the very best in their field, it's worth traveling 100+ miles.

February 11th, 2015
Dr.Nelson and his PA are great. Super friendly & efficient staff.

March 4th, 2014
Staff Sucks
My husband has been a patient of Dr. Nelson's for 3 years. We followed him over from his previous practice. And I must say don't hold your breath to get a call back from his staff or MA. We submitted all our updated pharmacy information and it took over a week to get our scrip. I called day in and day out to get a call back from someone, until my pharmacy finally received it. And for some reason their billing department is out of it too! They never even submitted a claim to our insurance before sending us the bill. He's a great Dr. but some of the staff is horrible!!

September 13th, 2013
Excellent experience
The entire staff was friendly and knowledgeable and made me feel at ease and like I was in good hands. Dr. Nelson did a great job and I am very satisfied with the entire experience.

September 3rd, 2013
My husbands vasectomy (A+)
I wanted to thank Dr.Nelson and his staff for making this experience a positive one. Dr.Nelson explained the vasectomy procedure in detail and made sure my husband and I had no questions or concerns prior to the procedure.During my husbands vasectomy he talked to us through the whole procedure and had a way of calming my husband when he was anxious, as no male is excited for this...He stressed to us how following the after care instructions was the key to my husbands fast recovery, so of course we followed these instructions and within 2 days my husband was feeling great.Very minimal pain afterwards and puncture wounds are not even visible. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr.Nelson to family and friends.

August 17th, 2013
Patient
I would highly recommend this doctor to any of my family and friends. Not only is Dr.Nelson and his staff very professional, he is also a very compassionate doctor and takes good care of his patients . Dr. Nelson didn't dismiss or minimize any of my concerns. He took the time to explain in great detail the answers to all my question, which were many because of the nature of the issues I'm facing. We as patients often take for granted good care because we feel that's what we're entitled to. When we do receive good care we need to let others know about it so they will be informed and make an intelligent decision when selecting a Doctor. Dr.Nelson is a great doctor and an awesome person too.