A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose-Marie Colombini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Colombini graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Colombini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose-Marie Jeanne Colombini DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rose-Marie J. Colombini practice?
- Dr. Rose-Marie Colombini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rose-Marie Colombini practices Family Medicine near Palm Desert, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cathedral City, CA and Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Palm Desert Family Physicians.