Dr. Rose Cloud MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

May 25th, 2016
Receptionist is very rude!!! I would just prefer a more caring doctor as well as staff

January 8th, 2016
Keeping it real
She is very judgmental w other dr offices because the way they dress n the way they are and look. Ur a professional dr. You are not supposed to judge anyone. Ur supposed to help people. I suggest everyone pray for her. As a little advise to you dr cloud dont judge people u dont live their life n dont feel what people feel themselfs. You put the shame for drs who really do care for their patient's and dont judge because the way other people are. I would never take any my kids or recommend anyone to you. First just the reason tour attitude is on everyone

July 7th, 2015
Sorry, don't understand why she is still practicing.
She is very arrogant, has zero bedside manners. For her not to have many patients, why should someone have to wait for so long.

September 24th, 2013
Mother
Terrible experience! Not a supporter of breastfeeding and certainly not professional! Calls personally to demand payment for a $67 bill my insurance should of covered but I was just going to pay. Went to the courthouse filed a warrant of debt after not even a week from me telling her I was sending it. Hand written statements! I have never seen anything like this !! Do not take credit card payments over phone either or at the office! Outdated! Need I go on!

October 22nd, 2012
Don't go
I was charged for something she didnt perform on my child and when i called to inquiry about it she had the nastiest attitude ever, I had to inform her i was not arguing with her, because it seems as she was will not be taking my children back to her.

November 1st, 2011
unprofessional demeanor
I dislike that she called me an irresponsible parent because I took my son to "patient first", when he needed medical care and she was not available.

September 19th, 2011
doesn't like doing her job
as long as your kids require no extra support like from specialists and never get sick then this is the doctor for you!! she is mean, jumpy, and uncaring towards a family with not one but two kids with special needs... look eslewhere if you want caring care for your children...

September 13th, 2010
Trying to get records at Dr. Cloud's office is impossible, she makes you pay for the paper she uses to copy any records and she refuses to fax any information like shot records to any other medical office even when you've signed a medical release form. She refuses to speak to her patients when they question her policy. I would never recommend her to anyone. She is horrible.