Learn more about Dr. Rose Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Cummings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummings
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cummings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Cummings, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Cummings has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose M Cummings DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rose M. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Rose Cummings has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rose Cummings practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Cardiologists.