A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Cummings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummings
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Cummings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Cummings, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Cummings has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose M Cummings DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rose M. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Rose Cummings has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rose Cummings practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Cardiologists.