Learn more about Dr. Rose Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Cummings, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Cummings has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cummings accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rose M. Cummings practice?
Dr. Rose Cummings practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Pennington, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Philadelphia Cardiologists.