A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Ehret:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Ehret is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Ehret, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehret graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Ehret has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Vermont Hospital
- Central Vermont Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ehret accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rose S. Ehret practice?
Dr. Rose Ehret practices Psychiatry near Barre, VT.
See Barre Psychiatrists.