Dr. Rose Emery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rose Emery?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Rose Emery?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2017

Wonderful, Kind Doctor. Great Bedside Manner.

I saw her while I was attending school at the University of Florida in Gainesville. She works in the Student Health Care Center so normally you'd see her to treat general medical issues and primary care, but I saw her for some emotional/behavioral health problems as well. She was incredibly, amazingly, unbelievably caring, spent plenty of (so much) time with me without making me feel rushed, checked in/followed up with me between appointments, and even helped me look for outside resources and providers. She went the extra mile, and you won't leave her office, no matter how long it takes, until she's sure you're going to be okay and everything is taken care of. She's very empathic and kind, and open to suggestions on medications, you can tell if you see her. I was lucky to have her for my doctor and would highly recommend her. She's what a doctor ought to be and the only medical doctor I've ever seen that I would recommend to someone with confidence.

November 21st, 2012

Caring

One of the most caring human beings I've ever met!

March 21st, 2012