A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Eskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Eskin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Eskin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Eskin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Eskin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Nancy Eskin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rose N. Eskin practice?
- Dr. Rose Eskin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rose Eskin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carlisle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Lemoyne, PA.
See Carlisle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.