A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Giammarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Giammarco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Giammarco, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Giammarco graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Giammarco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Giammarco MD is a female Nephrologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rose Giammarco practice?
- Dr. Rose Giammarco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rose Giammarco practices Nephrology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Nephrologists.