A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Goldman, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Goldman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rose H. Goldman practice?
Dr. Rose Goldman practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, Preventive Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA.
See Cambridge Internists, Cambridge General Practitioners, and Cambridge Preventive Medicine Specialists.