A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Goldman, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Goldman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Hannah Goldman MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rose H. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Rose Goldman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Rose Goldman practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Everett, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Everett Internists and Everett Preventive Medicine Specialists.