A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Gomez, M.D.,D.F.A.P.A.:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Gomez, M.D.,D.F.A.P.A. is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez, M.D.,D.F.A.P.A.
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez, M.D.,D.F.A.P.A. Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Gomez, M.D.,D.F.A.P.A., MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Dual Diagnosis
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez, M.D.,D.F.A.P.A. graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Gomez, M.D.,D.F.A.P.A. has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Gomez, M.D.,D.F.A.P.A. MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rose Gomez, M.D.,D.F.A.P.A. practice?
- Dr. Rose Gomez, M.D.,D.F.A.P.A. has 1 office location.
Dr. Rose Gomez, M.D.,D.F.A.P.A. practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.