A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Gomez, M.D.,D.F.A.P.A.:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Gomez, M.D.,D.F.A.P.A. is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Gomez, M.D.,D.F.A.P.A., MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez, M.D.,D.F.A.P.A. graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Gomez, M.D.,D.F.A.P.A. has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Gomez, M.D.,D.F.A.P.A. MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rose Gomez, M.D.,D.F.A.P.A. practice?
- Dr. Rose Gomez, M.D.,D.F.A.P.A. has 1 office location.
Dr. Rose Gomez, M.D.,D.F.A.P.A. practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.