A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Gomez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Gomez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Dual Diagnosis
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Gomez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Gomez MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rose Gomez practice?
- Dr. Rose Gomez has 1 office location.
Dr. Rose Gomez practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists and Chicago Addiction Specialists.