A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Haisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Haisler, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haisler graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Haisler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Saint James-John W. Albrecht Medical Center O.S.F.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose M Haisler DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rose M. Haisler practice?
- Dr. Rose Haisler has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rose Haisler practices Emergency Medicine near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria Heights, IL and West Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Emergency Physicians.