A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Ibrahim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Ibrahim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Mohsen Ibrahim MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rose M. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Rose Ibrahim has 1 office location.
Dr. Rose Ibrahim practices Family Medicine near Romulus, MI.
See Romulus Family Physicians.