A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Ibrahim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Ibrahim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ibrahim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rose M. Ibrahim practice?
Dr. Rose Ibrahim practices Family Medicine near Romulus, MI.
See Romulus Family Physicians.