A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Ingala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingala
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Ingala Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Ingala, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingala graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Ingala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Angelo Community Hospital
- Shannon Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Anne Ingala MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rose A. Ingala practice?
- Dr. Rose Ingala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rose Ingala practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Kyle, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Angelo, TX.
See Kyle Psychiatrists.