A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Ingala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Ingala, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingala graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Ingala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Angelo Community Hospital
- Shannon Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Anne Ingala MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rose A. Ingala practice?
- Dr. Rose Ingala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rose Ingala practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Psychiatrists and San Angelo Child Psychiatrists.