A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Kenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Kenny is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Kenny, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenny graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kenny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Center-Redmond
- Central Oregon District Hosp, Redmond, Or
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Kenny MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rose Kenny practice?
- Dr. Rose Kenny has 1 office location.
Dr. Rose Kenny practices Family Medicine near Redmond, OR.
See Redmond Primary Care Doctors.