A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Kenny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Kenny is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Kenny, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenny graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kenny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Center-Redmond
- Central Oregon District Hosp, Redmond, Or
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kenny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rose J. Kenny practice?
Dr. Rose Kenny practices Family Medicine near Redmond, OR.
See Redmond Family Physicians.