A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Kim is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Quakertown Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Kim MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rose Kim practice?
- Dr. Rose Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Rose Kim practices Infectious Disease near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Infectious Disease Doctors.