Dr. Rose Magness Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rose Magness?

August 27th, 2016

Do not use this doctor

Dr Magness has no interest in your questions or concerns. I went in for an ongoing issue. Prior to going there I went to a med express due to my issues being unbearable and not being able to get an emergency visit there. I had testing done there that came back negative. When I entered her office her attitude was basically why are u here if u had negative test results. She says what do u want me to do test u again, everything was negative ? I said yes please I'm still having issues. I would think they would want to do their own testing anyway since med express does not specialize in gynechology. Did not take the time to do a full exam, shoved two swabs inside me and proceeded to say I don't even know what to write on these tests since every thing was already negative. Did not listen or let me tell her my symptoms. Rushed me out. On passing her office on the way out I said can I ask u a question? To which she huffed and rolled her eyes. At that point I was almost to tears so I left without my paperwork. They mailed me my paperwork that had a list of things that were discussed during the visit which were never discussed. Just because tests come back negative doesn't mean that there isn't something else going on. I am still dealing with this with no solution. As a doctor she should have tried to seek an answer. She is rude, condescending and has no bedside manner. I'm 38 years old and have never experienced a doctor make me feel this way. I will never deal with this woman again. If patients are such a bother to her and she doesn't want to help maybe it's time to retire.

May 5th, 2015

nothing but a bad experience

I'm 21, I've been going here since I was 17 and now I just finally switched. I've wanted to for awhile now, but I've had an issue going on for few months and wanted to see it through with the same doctor. But pretty much in the end I was giving two exams, that I didn't need, while there for hospital follow ups. Each one of those follow up appointments after er visits, she told me she didn't understand why I was there for an appointment when I told people at the desk and her numerous times that the hospital told me me my issue was in her department. Also if she didn't think I needed to be there why did I need an exam when I had two in two weeks and one of then was from her. They needed a reason to give me a higher bill. I've been dismissed and made to feel like I'm crazy when there's something clearly wrong. If your thinking about bring your daughter here, please don't. Now I'm trying to switch and I'm having a problem getting my records. Ugh

January 7th, 2015

Dr Magness is an excellent doctor. I had moved but retained her even if I have to drive further. I am pleased with her.

May 27th, 2014

Dont waste your time

The incompetence of the office staff is remarkable! Although the doctors themselves were very nice I would not stay with this practice if Jesus Christ himself was going to come down to deliver my baby!!!!

January 29th, 2014

Trustworthy doc

Dr. Magness is a fantastic obgyn. I don't trust many docs but I do trust her. When conducting pap smears with me, she manages to be quick and keep it as painless as possible. She is much better than other obgyn docs I've had in the past. Her personality is that she is "matter-of-fact" like, but she always takes time to answer my questions and is extremely knowledgeable and accurate in providing info because she's been in practice for a long time. My only grief is that if you want to make an appointment you must schedule it months in advance. Also, for anyone not familiar with her office policy, you need to know that the office calls you with your test results ONLY if it comes back abnormal. They will call you if it's abnormal, but they will not call you if it comes back normal. However, you can always call them to follow up if you want to make sure it's normal and they will let you know. Bottom line: I trust her because she's experienced, she listens, and does her job well.

April 9th, 2013

Repeat customer I am not

I am engaged and confided in the dr my fiancé and I were trying to conceive and was looked at like I was a cyclops and told that I did not want to be a pregnant bride.. p.s. I'm 30 not 16 so keep your opinions to yourself . I was having abnormal bleeding so I was given a script to have an ultra sound. I was told from the imaging specialist i would hear from my doctor a couple days later. NEVER heard from this doctor!! I called and left messages and never received a call back . Finally after three weeks I called the receptionist was out on hold for fifteen minutes to hear a nurse pick up and say oh yeah your test is normal you're fine... THANKS would have been nice if you let me know.. It's not just this doctor , it seems that all ADVOCARE affiliates pretty much suck in this area.. Searching for a new doctor!!

August 23rd, 2012

Just ask.

Dr. Rose Magness is business-like, but an incredibly warm and caring person. If she does not give you enough information, ask for more! She will elaborate. I was 45 and I questioned whether I was close to menopause. She answered that the average age was 53.8 years. Just a few words, but all the information I needed.

May 15th, 2012

Good practice but not easy to get appointment for emergency concerns was told they had no appointment available didn't feel that was professional when pregnant and over due

March 29th, 2012

Great practice

This is an excellent practice - I was stranded without an OBGYN right when I got pregnant (she left the area) and they took me right away. They clearly communicate their processes, and yeah...you're gonna wait for your appointment, but the reason is, if you have an emergency, they see you, don't just say "go to the hospital" which will cost you thousands of dollars. I love Dr. Magness - she's definitely my favorite and their NP, Pam Reynolds is awesome too.

March 26th, 2012

Seem in a rush doing procedure. Talks too much and seem to shut you off when you ask questions and concerns.

September 15th, 2011

Seemed to not want to be bothered with me once baby was delivered.

May 8th, 2017