A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Marcus is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Marcus, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Marcus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Maxine Marcus MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rose M. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Rose Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Rose Marcus practices Psychiatry near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Psychiatrists.