A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Marcus is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Marcus, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Marcus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Maxine Marcus MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rose M. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Rose Marcus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rose Marcus practices Psychiatry near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See Jamaica Psychiatrists.