A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemarie Classi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemarie Classi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemarie Classi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Classi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Classi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemarie Classi MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rosemarie Classi practice?
- Dr. Rosemarie Classi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rosemarie Classi practices Anesthesiology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Anesthesiologists.