Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rose Marie Classi
Dr. Rose Marie Classi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA, with other offices in Augusta, GA and Augusta, GA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Classi is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital - Augusta and Doctors Hospital of Augusta. She speaks English.
Dr. Rose Marie Classi has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Rose Marie Classi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.
Dr. Mehrdad Behnia
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Augusta, GA 0.06 mi25
Dr. Francis Reese
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Augusta, GA 0.10 mi26
Dr. Gregory Gay
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Augusta, GA 0.10 mi34