A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Fair-Covely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Intestinal Diseases
- Lipid Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fair-Covely graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Fair-Covely has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Mary Fair-Covely DO is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rose M. Fair-Covely practice?
- Dr. Rose Fair-Covely has 1 office location.
Dr. Rose Fair-Covely practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Internists and Marlton Endocrinologists.