A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Mason has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Myrtue Memorial Hospital
- Audubon County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Mary Mason MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rose M. Mason practice?
- Dr. Rose Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. Rose Mason practices Family Medicine near Denison, IA.
See Denison Family Physicians.