A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Pace is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pace
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pace Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Pace has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Alfreida Pace MD is a female General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rose A. Pace practice?
- Dr. Rose Pace has 1 office location.
Dr. Rose Pace practices General Practice near White Hall, AR.
See White Hall Primary Care Doctors.