A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Pace is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Pace has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Alfreida Pace MD is a female General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rose A. Pace practice?
- Dr. Rose Pace has 1 office location.
Dr. Rose Pace practices General Practice near White Hall, AR.
See White Hall General Practitioners.