A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Paiva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Paiva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Paiva, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paiva graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Paiva has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Carson Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Elizabeth Paiva MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rose E. Paiva practice?
- Dr. Rose Paiva has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rose Paiva practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Minden, NV and Gardnerville, NV.
See Reno Family Physicians.