A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Paiva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Paiva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paiva
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paiva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Paiva, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paiva graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Paiva has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Carson Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Elizabeth Paiva MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rose E. Paiva practice?
- Dr. Rose Paiva has 1 office location.
Dr. Rose Paiva practices Family Medicine near Minden, NV.
See Minden Family Physicians.