A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Pitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Pitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pitt
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pitt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Pitt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitt graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pitt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Marie Angella Pitt MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rose M. Pitt practice?
- Dr. Rose Pitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rose Pitt practices Psychiatry near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Psychiatrists.