A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Ramirez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Ramirez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Ramirez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose M Ramirez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rose M. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Rose Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Rose Ramirez practices Family Medicine near Belmont, MI.
See Belmont Primary Care Doctors.