A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Ries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Ries is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Ries, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- ConsultantLiaison Services
Education & Awards
Dr. Ries graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ries has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Marie Ries MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rose M. Ries practice?
- Dr. Rose Ries has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rose Ries practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.