A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Simani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Simani graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.More Education & Awards
Dr. Simani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rose Simani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rose S. Simani practice?
Dr. Rose Simani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rosanna Simani, Dr. Rosanne Simani, Dr. Roseann Simani, Dr. Roseanne Simani