A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose St Fleur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose St Fleur is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose St Fleur, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breastfeeding Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. St Fleur graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. St Fleur has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Martine St Fleur MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rose M. St Fleur practice?
- Dr. Rose St Fleur has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rose St Fleur practices Pediatrics near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY.
See Neptune Pediatricians.