Dr. Rose Weld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rose Weld?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Rose Weld?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 10th, 2016

Love Dr Weld

I have had several doctors at this practice over many years. She is my favorite. She takes her time, listens to all my concerns, and helps me make decisions about my health. I don't understand the negative reviews about her. I do have to say that the office has a reputation as being one of the worst around. But they seem to have improved lately.

September 6th, 2016

Whole practice has changed

I had her as my doctor for several years. She was my favorite. I left because of a nurse 3 years ago and switched doctors. I regretted it. That nurse is no longer with her and she no longer is accepting new patients. She would always listen to my concerns and would run the needed tests to confirm. There is something going on at the practice I think for all the doctors to be getting all these negative reviews. I think your work environment plays a big part in how you do your job. If I could I would go back and have her as my doctor.

September 2nd, 2016

Horrible, has no clue what she is talking about and simply does not care about her patients.

April 9th, 2016

Winchester Hospital needs to remove ALL the drs at this practice, none of them are good but since this is a review of “Dr.” Weld I will focus on that. She was good YEARS ago, I do not know what happened but she has changed over the past 6 years into a terrible doctor. She is so uncaring and indifferent to her patients, she rarely looks you in the eye and when she does it is almost to look down at you if you know what I mean. She seems clueless about most medical issues, really does not care about her patients and their concerns and health issues. Do not trust her with your care.

November 24th, 2015

Bad M.D.

Not a great doctor. Very uncertain on basic issues and the worst bedside manner. I was at the practice for a few years because the location was very convenient to work but I had enough of this doctor and her poor attitude, bad diagnostic skills and horrible personality.

October 21st, 2015

the worst bedside manner I have ever encountered. Will be looking for a new doctor.

August 17th, 2015

Not Great

I had been a patient of Dr Weld for 6 years, in the beginning she was great, very friendly and great diagnostically but over the years she has changed completely. She is no longer caring and comes across very cold and extreamly dismissive of your concerns. She doesn't even bother to send you for testing if you have an issue. I find her to be a totally different doctor now, not one I would recommend at all. She really just doesn't seem to care anymore. If you do t want to treat people, address their concerns and provide the BEST care for your patients then find another job. Very dissapointed in her.

February 10th, 2015

Dr. Weld one out of 3 decent doctors at this practice. Avoid appointments with the nurse practioner at this office.

December 9th, 2014

Disappointed in her overall care and attitude. I have been seeing Dr. Weld for the past 8 years and during that time she has become more and more dismissive of any health concerns I have. I don't have many - I probably only see her once or twice a year but it would be nice to be taken seriously by your primary care physican. Will be looking elsewhere for my care.

April 15th, 2014

I was very disappointed with her,Everything was answered by her with Well you are getting old!! I was told by the nurse I had a fever she never ? me about it or I believe she did not notice. I finally stopped seeing (Became sick of hearing well you are not young anymore,I am 52) and I recieved a letter for her saying I need to see her for a check-up. It has been 2 years since I have either seen her!!!!!

September 18th, 2013

Meet and greet with my Mom's doctor

I went with my elderly mother for her well-visit with Dr. Weld, whom I had never met. My mom has the usual age-related complaints, but Dr. Weld took the time necessary to go over my list of minor concerns, and it was a comfort to both my mom and me to know that her doctor cares enough to listen and ask questions rather than just check vitals. I told my mom that I was going to assess her doctor while I was there, and I was very happy to discover that my mom is in good hands! Thank you, Dr. Weld, for making my mom comfortable in your care. It's rare to find a doctor who takes the time with patients anymore.

November 13th, 2012

Perfect Doctor

amazing personalityfast presciptionsunderstandings of my problems were great