Dr. Rose Yu Chin Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Rose Yu Chin?

Compassioante psychiatrist with good skills--highly recommend

Posted on June 27th, 2017

Posted on June 6th, 2015

Dr, Yu Chin is the Geriatric psych who calls in at my mom's NH. Very attentive, very smart about meds. I wish we'd found her sooner!

Bad Option for

Posted on May 6th, 2014

This doctor prescribes Prozac to everyone first, regardless of the individual history or traits. She was difficult to get hold of for a Monday emergency, and told me that she would not see me until Saturday. Her focus is not on understanding her patients, nor on choosing the best medicine for individual needs. She is not there when you need her, and will send you to a hospital instead (don't go there)

Very incompetent doctor

Posted on December 8th, 2010

I have no idea how this doctor is practicing. First of all she is very disorganized when she gathered information and does not seem comfortable at all talking to patients, second she has no clue about medications. She wanted to start me on a medication and when I inquired whether it interact with my high blood pressure pill she did not know and suggested that I ask my medical doctor. When she asked me who was my former psychiatrist and I informed her, she spoke badly about him which I think was inappropriate and unprofessional. She was surprised to know later on that the only reason I stopped seeing him is because my insurance coverage has changed.In summary, do never go to this doctor.

Posted on June 13th, 2016