Dr. Rose Yu Chin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rose Yu Chin?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Rose Yu Chin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2017

Compassioante psychiatrist with good skills--highly recommend

June 6th, 2015

Dr, Yu Chin is the Geriatric psych who calls in at my mom's NH. Very attentive, very smart about meds. I wish we'd found her sooner!

May 6th, 2014

Bad Option for

This doctor prescribes Prozac to everyone first, regardless of the individual history or traits. She was difficult to get hold of for a Monday emergency, and told me that she would not see me until Saturday. Her focus is not on understanding her patients, nor on choosing the best medicine for individual needs. She is not there when you need her, and will send you to a hospital instead (don't go there)

December 8th, 2010

Very incompetent doctor

I have no idea how this doctor is practicing. First of all she is very disorganized when she gathered information and does not seem comfortable at all talking to patients, second she has no clue about medications. She wanted to start me on a medication and when I inquired whether it interact with my high blood pressure pill she did not know and suggested that I ask my medical doctor. When she asked me who was my former psychiatrist and I informed her, she spoke badly about him which I think was inappropriate and unprofessional. She was surprised to know later on that the only reason I stopped seeing him is because my insurance coverage has changed.In summary, do never go to this doctor.

June 13th, 2016