Roseann E Brady DO Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 17 reviews

December 11th, 2015
I have visited Dr. Brady between 3-5 times in the past 3 years and every time I have waited at least 45 minutes for my appointment. At the last appointment I arrived on time and then was taken into the room in 15 minutes. But after one hour I was still not seen by Dr. Brady. To have a patient wait any more than 30 minutes let alone one hour is completely unacceptable. One time she walked into the office 5 minutes before her first appointment. It is really a shame because I liked her as a doctor and would have stayed except for the wait time. To me it is as if she has no respect or consideration for the patient's time. And to make matters worse, I scheduled this appointment 2 weeks in advance-it wasn't even a last minute urgent appointment! I walked out of the office and will be finding another doctor.

July 20th, 2015
Find a different doctor! Pitiful staff and care

April 26th, 2015
Fantastic doctor
There's no better internist.

December 1st, 2014
Please be aware...you will pay for a pre-visit with this doctor.
Please be aware this office requires a pre-visit before they proceed with any exam, even a routine pap. This is an unusual requirement and you will pay for this visit. It will not be covered under preventative care. Office did not tell me up-front to expect to pay for this visit, although when questioned after-the-fact, they told me it was disclosed in the myriad of paperwork I signed. Because this pre-visit is unusual, I did my due diligence with BCBS. Although BCBS said that this visit would be covered under preventative care, it ends up coded in such a way that it is not. I am frustrated because this pre-visit is expensive and common questions such as number of live births, terminated pregnancies, and last menstrual cycle were not even asked. I also feel that office personnel were aggressive as soon as I questioned the bill, and although my intention was to remain calm, the conversation turned negative surprisingly fast. So...one pre-visit & one pap...and now I have to find a new doctor because I feel taken advantage of with the pre-visit and am uncomfortable with the tone/attitude of the office staff.

February 20th, 2014
I'm choosing 1 star only because there isn't a 0. She was not really there for my father once he was admitted into the hospital. Didn't inform the family of what was going on and got very irate when we called her on her cell phone (which she said we coud call any time).

May 9th, 2013
Best Doc in area.

June 5th, 2012
Professional, Kind, & Caring
Dr. Brady is very professional & knowledgeable. She takes her time to listen, ask questions, and help you understand the course of action that needs to be taken. Always courteous, and down to earth.

April 11th, 2012
Office staff and nurse very cocky and unprofessional.
Dr Brady is nice enough. Her nurse and desk staff have a cocky attitude. Wouldn't recommend the services there. Unclear information given through desk. Seems dr has her own agenda , ideas . Doesn't consider what you are telling her. She has selective hearing really doesn't seem to respond to your concerns.Tells you your ear is blocked and does nothing about it. NO compassion, like her staff. Looking for a new physician .

October 29th, 2011
Dr. Brady is excellent. I have been seeing her for years. The office wait is a little long but is worth it. She takes the time she needs with each patient so sometimes you have to wait but in return she takes the same amount of time with you. Her office staff is incredible and she is very caring. She listens to your needs and has even called me on a Sunday afternoon to check on me. I have never had a problem with her or one of her staff calling me back in a timely manner. She has pointed out things that other Dr.'s have missed and she has been great with referral's to other Dr.s if needed.

August 10th, 2011
Dr.Brady is magnificent. She genuinely cares for her patients and is very proactive in her approach to health care. The staff is caring, professional and helpful. I know I am in excellent hands being Dr Brady's patient!

June 3rd, 2011
Past long time patient
Doctor Brady has really lost her ability to get to the root causes of illness. Her attitude is poor, especially if you make any suggestions or mention of seeking another opinion. It is her way or teh highway - literally. I was seriously ill and was told by her to learn to live withe pain, even though I needed immediate surgery. This borders on medical malpractice. The long wait is another sad situation, and the office staff does not care.

April 16th, 2011
Roller Derby Staff
The wait is incredible. Staff has no compassion, and are soooo unprofessional. They are beyond rude. It's hard to believe you are dealing with a doctor's office staff. They are more like participants in a women's roller derby. The only exception is the doctors nurse who's nice, the rest need to work at a carnival.-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion