Dr. Roseann Gumina MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Brookfield, WI

• Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2017
I don't think a doctor being punctual makes him/her a good doctor. Dr. Gumina was fairly punctual so no complaint there. Although it was not easy to schedule an appointment with her. However, my problem is that when I received a new insurance plan, they required Dr Dumina to sign off on my birth control pills. They told me all she needed to do was to say this prescription works best for my patient. She was to lazy to sign the paper for me. Instead she prescribed me one of the cheapest birth control pills on the market that had horrible reviews. It wasn't even the same type of pill. My pills, which I loved, had 4 sugar pills, they new one she prescribed me had 7 sugar pills. My biggest problem with all this was that I called her office several times. I talked to her nurse once but Dr Gumina never called me to ask me what I wanted or discuss my options. What kind of doctor just appeases the insurance company without discussing anything with their patient? As of now, I'm still looking for a new doctor and I never even filled that horrible prescription she gave me.

January 27th, 2017
Just an ok doctor
She didn't take the time to talk to me about my options. Instead just prescribed me something that I refuse to take. After I read about this cheap pill I also checked the label of ingredients and I know I would have side effects. She would know this too if she talked to me first.

March 13th, 2015
Mrs.
Professional and easy to confide in.

November 4th, 2011
My heroine
Dr. gumina is an amazing doctor. Always available when i need her. Very caring and always answers all my questions and personally follows up when i need her. She never sugar coats a situation and at the same time always puts me at ease to let me know exactly the plan of attack...so to speak. She has played a big role in saving me and i thank God she is my doctor,, would never change that and she has been my doctor for over 8 years. Her staff has changed here and there and r not always the nicest but she is worth it.

August 31st, 2009
Frustrated
I recently had a female problem. Dr. Gumina seen me however didn't seem to really listen or care about my problem. Tested me for something i know i didnt have, the test was negative. Called me and told me that and told me that basically she didn't know what the problem was. And not to worry about it. Yet i still experience pain during intercourse. So now I am looking for a different doctor. Someone that seems to care and will get to the root of the problem.

July 14th, 2017