A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roseann Maikis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roseann Maikis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roseann Maikis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovulation Induction
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Maikis graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Maikis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maikis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roseann Maikis practice?
Dr. Roseann Maikis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.