A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roseanna Means:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roseanna Means is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roseanna Means, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Means graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Means has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roseanna Hemenway Means MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roseanna H. Means practice?
- Dr. Roseanna Means has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roseanna Means practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.