A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roseanna Means:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roseanna Means is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roseanna Means, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Means graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Means has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Means accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roseanna H. Means practice?
Dr. Roseanna Means practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.