A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roseanne Labarre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roseanne Labarre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roseanne Labarre, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Labarre graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Labarre has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roseanne C Labarre MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roseanne C. Labarre practice?
- Dr. Roseanne Labarre has 1 office location.
Dr. Roseanne Labarre practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Infectious Disease Doctors.