Dr. Roseanne Labarre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roseanne Labarre?

Primary care appt

Posted on November 25th, 2013

I was most disappointed in meeting with dr. Labarre. She has a one set mind when it comes to infectious diseases such as Lyme disease. She needs to open her mind to the possibilities that Lyme disease does exist and that the testing we currently have maybe inadequate for correct diagnosis. Do not a schedule an appt with this doctor If you have Lyme disease or think you might be infected.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 7th, 2010

Dr Labarre is an excellent doctor who keeps herself educated on the latest medical knowledge and at the same time advises on the simple things, like diet, to keep healthy. I had a medical issue and she saw me on Sunday afternoon, after I called her that morning.

Posted on October 11th, 2010

Avoid this doctor.

Poor Reception

Posted on August 26th, 2010

I scheduled my first visit to Dr. Labarre for my wife and I in June, 2010. My appointment was scheduled for late August. Our request was that my wife and I be scheduled back to back for transportation purposes. After 2+ months (mid-August) I was called by Dr. Labarre's office to have my appointment changed (strike-1). Again, we requested that we be scheduled together (back-to-back). After rearranging my schedule to meet the appointment, my wife and I find out that the receptionist scheduled my wife for the wrong day (strike-2). She had scheduled my wife for the day before so my wife had missed the appointment. There was no call from the office that we had missed the appointment but a call for me on that day to confirm my appointment.The "office policy" is that we were to be charged $100.00 for missing the appointment (strike-3), which the receptionist incorrectly scheduled, ironically after the original appointment was cancelled a mere 7 days before the appointment.I would not recommend Dr. Labarre if you are looking for good, efficient service.I wish I would have had a better experience considering she was recommended by a friend in the Worcester area.

Posted on July 29th, 2017