A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roseanne Olmstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roseanne Olmstead is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roseanne Olmstead, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Olmstead graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Olmstead has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roseanne Marie Olmstead MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roseanne M. Olmstead practice?
- Dr. Roseanne Olmstead has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roseanne Olmstead practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA and Lees Summit, MO.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.