A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosechelle Ruggiero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruggiero
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruggiero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosechelle Ruggiero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggiero graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ruggiero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- St Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosechelle Mary Ruggiero MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rosechelle M. Ruggiero practice?
- Dr. Rosechelle Ruggiero has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosechelle Ruggiero practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.