A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosela Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosela Rich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosela Rich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Rich has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rosela J. Rich practice?
Dr. Rosela Rich practices Pediatrics near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Saint Cloud, FL.
See Kissimmee Pediatricians.