A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosela Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosela Rich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosela Rich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Rich has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosela J Rich MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rosela J. Rich practice?
- Dr. Rosela Rich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rosela Rich practices Pediatrics near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Saint Cloud, FL.
See Kissimmee Pediatricians.