Dr. Thomas Deangelus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Deangelus?

Current patient

Posted on April 26th, 2011

Dr. D is charming, well versed, caring and makes you feel comfortable in a typically awkward setting. In my 20's I was diagnosed with pre-cancer. He helped me work through the options, gave excellent referrals and kept me up beat. 11 yrs later, with two more kids I might not have in my life right now if it weren't for his catch then careful handling of my diagnosis thereafter..I have a lot to thank him for. My husband and I feel blessed that he was/is my Doctor.

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

Amazing dr. He always knows what is going on. He is caring and personal. He takes great care of his patients. He makes sure his patients are taken care of properly and office is run efficiently.

Posted on December 17th, 2010

doctor is very good, but stuff very rude, its imposable to get an appointment in case of emergency and for regular appointment you need to wait for months

Good Experience - Highly Recommended.

Posted on October 15th, 2009

Dr. D'Angelis was my OBGYN when I was diagnosed with cancer. He took time to explain the disease to me, expalin my treatment options and helped me to make a thorough choice on how best to procede. Because it was cancer, I visited another doctor to get a second opinion. Dr. D'Angelis encouraged me to do so and went through the second analysis of my disease and treatment options. He was also with me when I had my surgery and I witnessed first hand how well respected Dr. D'Angelis is among his colleagues. My experience with Dr. D'Angelis was a positive one and I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of an OBGYN.

Dr. D gets a thumbs up

Posted on October 8th, 2009

Dr. D has been my OB/GYN for the last 11yrs and delivered 2 of my 3 children. i recommend him highly! he's the absolute best and he and his staff are wonderful.

Uncaring and Not Thorough

Posted on September 28th, 2009

Despite being taken as an emergency appointment , I expected to be treated like any other patient. I was there for a first sonogram, and I was unsure of the viability of my pregnancy. When I finally saw the doctor, he told me that he was in a rush to go deliver a baby, so that he'd have to hurry with me. I begged to have my husband in the room with me but he didn't even acknowledge that I had asked, he just went on with the ultrasound. He completed the ultrasound in under 2 minutes and when he was done told me that it "didn't look good", that the embryo looked too small for the fetal age that I thought it was. He didn't explain what that meant to me very well as he was in a hurry. As this is my first baby, I had some important questions to ask but he shuffled out of the room faster than I could even think. Then the nurse then made me wait for over 20 minutes in a room by myself (again they wouldn't let my husband in) to wait for bloodwork. I had just been told bad news and I'm young and was obviously upset (and crying). They finally drew my blood then I ran out to meet my husband who was in the waiting room (having sat there for an hour). Needless to say, I called a new doctor a few days later and found that there was nothing wrong with my pregnancy, that he'd just been in too much of a rush to really look at the embryo. The issue is not the long wait or the fact that he was rushed. It was the fact that he paid no attention to my emotional state, and that the office staff was unconcerned with the fact that I had brought my husband for support. I really hope that he does not do this to anyone else because the day I saw him was one of the worst in my life.

Great Personality

Posted on April 27th, 2009

Dr. D is amazing. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know.

Posted on March 30th, 2016