A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roselyn Dinsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roselyn Dinsay, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinsay graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dinsay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roselyn M Dinsay MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roselyn M. Dinsay practice?
- Dr. Roselyn Dinsay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roselyn Dinsay practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Burbank, CA.
See Chino Obstetricians & Gynecologists.