A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roselyn Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roselyn Hicks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roselyn Hicks, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hicks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roselyn M Hicks MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Roselyn M. Hicks practice?
- Dr. Roselyn Hicks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roselyn Hicks practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near High Point, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC and Reidsville, NC.
See High Point Allergists and High Point Pediatricians.