A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roselyn Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roselyn Hicks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hicks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hicks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roselyn Hicks, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hicks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Morehead Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roselyn M Hicks MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Roselyn M. Hicks practice?
- Dr. Roselyn Hicks has 1 office location.
Dr. Roselyn Hicks practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Allergists and Greensboro Pediatricians.