A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemaria Cienciva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemaria Cienciva is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemaria Cienciva, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cienciva graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Cienciva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elk Regional Health Center
- Upmc Passavant Hospital
- Elk Regional Saint Mary's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemaria Judith Cienciva MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosemaria J. Cienciva practice?
- Dr. Rosemaria Cienciva has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rosemaria Cienciva practices Family Medicine near Saint Marys, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgway, PA.
See Saint Marys Primary Care Doctors.