A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemaria Gennuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemaria Gennuso, Pediatric Neurosurgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemaria Gennuso, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gennuso graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gennuso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemaria Gennuso MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rosemaria Gennuso practice?
- Dr. Rosemaria Gennuso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosemaria Gennuso practices Neurological Surgery and Pediatric Neurological Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Laredo, TX.
See San Antonio Neurological Surgeons and San Antonio Pediatric Surgeons.