Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosemaria Gennuso
Dr. Rosemaria Gennuso, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Surgery, Surgical Oncology and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Gennuso is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, Methodist Stone Oak Hospital and Texas Heart Hospital. Dr. Gennuso has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rosemaria Gennuso has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. Rosemaria Gennuso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Donald Hilton Jr
San Antonio, TX 0 mi29
Dr. Karl Swann
San Antonio, TX 0 mi38
Dr. John Kupferschmid
Vascular Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Pediatrics, Cardiovascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0 mi34