A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemarie Attewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attewell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemarie Attewell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Attewell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Attewell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Palmerton Hospital
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemarie Attewell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosemarie Attewell practice?
- Dr. Rosemarie Attewell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosemarie Attewell practices Family Medicine near Palmerton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA.
See Palmerton Family Physicians.